The mission of Alo Kenpo Karate
Association (AK-KA) is to make a positive difference in the
lives of our students primarily through onesí mental,
spiritual and physical development. To discipline the mind
and body through dedication to studying the ART and by providing
instruction and support to live the Bushido Way.
You are number
To visit our web site
1. To devote ourselves toward the development of one another,
Mentally, Physically and Spiritually.
2. To only use this Art a last resort after all else fails.
always be respectful toward all others in and out of the
4. To always be honest and true to
yourself and to one another.
To know your art forward and backwards, inside and out A-Z,
6. To always control your emotions and actions.
To discipline our minds and bodies so that we set goals and
8. To always
respect those in authority and demonstrate this respect at
9. Never say I can't; say I will TRY!
give 100% of yourself when training and the art will always
be there when you need it.
President, AK-KA and Chief Instructor
Shihan Julie Alo-Cromwell